Project Sales Manager
1. Having good networking with reputed architects & Clients.
2. Background of the candidate should be in furniture.
3. Responsible for Corporate sales for Commercial & Residential projects like Hospitals, Hotels, Schools, Colleges of advanced studies, corporate offices, etc.
4. Having the experience to interact with senior people at multiple Corporates.
5. Developing initial ideas and acquire key information about potential projects, discuss requirements in detail with clients (the brief) and set project schedules.
6. Determining the client’s goals and requirements of the project.
7. Considering how space will be used and how people will move through space.
8. Sketching preliminary design plans- space planning, including electrical layouts.
9. Good Knowledge of materials and furnishings, such as lighting, furniture, wall finishes, flooring, and plumbing fixtures.
10.Preparing final plans, using computer applications.
11.While in the initial stage, he/she would be responsible for prospecting, establishing contact, pitching product through video conferencing, negotiating and closing the sale.
12.Performing market research and segmentation through primary and secondary sources.
13.Guiding customers on material selection & project related services.
14.In-depth knowledge of materials used in furniture manufacturing and interiors
15.Actively sell company's product and services to architects, builder, contractor & individual clients.
16.Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
17.Collecting quotations from various vendors and negotiating the prices and other terms & conditions.